|Institution||University of Calgary|
|Type of Fellowship||PhD Fellowship|
|Graduate Program Type||Engineering|
|Fellowship Amount||To be determined|
|College / University||http://studdys.com/alberta/university-of-calgary/|
Graduate Fellowship Description
The University of Calgary requests applications from PhD Graduate students for the available position of:
Autonomous aerial vehicles modelling and control.
The fields of interest for the fellowship will be Mechanical Engineering.
The position is for candidates interested in working on autonomous aerial vehicles modelling and control.
The objective of the work is to study and characterize the ground and wall effects (fluid dynamic effects) on the vehicle as it flies in an indoor environment.
Requirements of applicants are numerous but mainly we are looking for a student with a good background in the areas of Fluid Dynamics (especially CFD), control and dynamic system modelling.
Interested individuals will be required to supply their Curriculum Vitae.
For any further information or questions regarding the application process or more information about the University itself please contact:
Dr. A. Ramirez: Serrano at [email protected]
Applicants can also find facts and more information on the University Page.
Love it? Share it:
Related Research Fellowships
- The Shastri Canadian Studies Doctoral Research Fellowship for Indian Students, $1100 – $1300
- Doctorate Fellowship available in: Director Scientific Secretariat
- Doctorate Research Fellowship available in: Global Security
- Doctorate Fellowship in: Historical, current and future lateral connectivity within the floodplain
- Masters Fellowship in: The ecology of muskellunge, an introduced predator, in the vicinity of a large dam