|Institution||University of Alberta|
|Type of Fellowship||PhD Fellowship|
|Graduate Program Type||Chemical Sciences|
|Fellowship Amount||$ 25, 000|
|College / University||www.studdys.com/university-of-alberta|
Graduate Fellowship Description
The University of Alberta requests applications from PhD Graduate students for the available position of:
Biochemistry of AE1, the erythrocyte membrane anion exchanger.
The fields of interest for the fellowship will be AE1 predominant protein.
The training may be supported by the IRTG to carry out research for up to three months in one of our other laboratories
The objective of the available fellowship is to develop a high resolution structural model for AE1, using a range of biochemical and biophysical approaches.
Requirements of applicants are to be PhD Graduate students.
The University is located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. We have a fully equipped health physical fitness center which can cater to 449 people. We have competent workers offering the Center`smembers the best of care.
We are known to be one of the best 5 Canadian Educational institutions and one of the top in the world!
Interested individuals will be required to supply current curriculum vitae.
For any further information or questions regarding the application process or more information about the University itself please contact:
Dr. Joe Casey at [email protected]
Applicants can also find facts and more information on the University Page.
Love it? Share it:
Related Research Fellowships
- The Shastri Canadian Studies Doctoral Research Fellowship for Indian Students, $1100 – $1300
- Doctorate Fellowship available in: Director Scientific Secretariat
- Doctorate Research Fellowship available in: Global Security
- Doctorate Fellowship in: Historical, current and future lateral connectivity within the floodplain
- Masters Fellowship in: The ecology of muskellunge, an introduced predator, in the vicinity of a large dam