|Institution||University of Saskatchewan|
|Type of Fellowship||Postdoctoral Fellowship|
|Graduate Program Type||Biological & Medical Sciences|
|Fellowship Amount||To be determined|
|College / University||http://studdys.com/saskatchewan/university-of-saskatchewan/|
Graduate Fellowship Description
The University of Saskatchewan requests applications from Postdoctoral Graduate students for the available position of:
Biosynthesis of bio active compounds in plants.
The fields of interest for the fellowship will be Food & Bio-product Science and will work with the research team.
The successful applicant must have hands:on experience in gene cloning and enzyme assays.
The objective of the research team is to work on the biosynthesis of bio active compounds in plants.
Requirements of applicants are to have strong knowledge in molecular biology, biochemistry and related areas.
The University is located in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada. We have an authentic physical action building (PAC) that includes a 13,500 sq ft fitness centre, a double health club plus a 42-feet rock-climber surface.
We are known for our university or college observatory that provides everyone, once a week, a view of the night sky.
Interested individuals will be required to supply resumes and three names of references.
For any further information or questions regarding the application process or more information about the University itself please contact:
Prof. Xiao Qiu at [email protected]
Applicants can also find facts and more information on the University Page.
Love it? Share it:
Related Research Fellowships
- The Shastri Canadian Studies Doctoral Research Fellowship for Indian Students, $1100 – $1300
- Doctorate Fellowship available in: Director Scientific Secretariat
- Doctorate Research Fellowship available in: Global Security
- Doctorate Fellowship in: Historical, current and future lateral connectivity within the floodplain
- Masters Fellowship in: The ecology of muskellunge, an introduced predator, in the vicinity of a large dam