|Institution||The Ontario Institute for Cancer Resaerch|
|Type of Fellowship||Postdoctoral Fellowship|
|Graduate Program Type||Chemical Sciences|
|Fellowship Amount||To be determined|
|College / University||http://studdys.com/ontario/queens-university/|
Graduate Fellowship Description
The Ontario Institute for Cancer Research requests applications from Postdoctoral Graduate students for the available position of:
Computational Cancer Biology.
The fields of interest for the fellowship will be research and computational biology.
The position involves the analysis of data from a very large ICGC project to study the genomes and transcriptomes of 500 prostate cancer patients.
The objective of the fellowship is to analyse the data of this ICGC project.
Requirements of applicants are to have a PhD in computational biology, engineering, mathematics, computer sciences or any relevant field.
The Institute is located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. We have a team that is growing quickly.
We are known to be an innovative cancer research institute located in the MaRS Center in the Discovery District.
Interested individuals will be required to supply their current curriculum vitae.
For any further information or questions regarding the application process or more information about the institute itself please contact:
Ontario Institute for Cancer Research at [email protected]
Love it? Share it:
Related Research Fellowships
- The Shastri Canadian Studies Doctoral Research Fellowship for Indian Students, $1100 – $1300
- Doctorate Fellowship available in: Director Scientific Secretariat
- Doctorate Research Fellowship available in: Global Security
- Doctorate Fellowship in: Historical, current and future lateral connectivity within the floodplain
- Masters Fellowship in: The ecology of muskellunge, an introduced predator, in the vicinity of a large dam