|Institution||University of Calgary|
|Type of Fellowship||Graduate Fellowship|
|Graduate Program Type||Biological & Medical Sciences|
|College / University||http://studdys.com/alberta/university-of-calgary/|
Graduate Fellowship Description
Up to 4 graduate student positions in theoretical and computational chemistry will become available in my group by May 2013, September 2013 or January 2014.
The successful applicants will be involved with the development of new computational methods or applications of state-of-the-art computational methodology to problems of chemical interest.
Application deadlines are 4 months prior to admission . The applicant should have a solid background in (Physical) Chemistry, and a strong interest in Theoretical/Computational Chemistry as well as an average GPA corresponding to 3.3/4.0 (80 %) or more in the North American system.
Note that the majority of admissions are for September. January admissions are possible but are often for applicants who need to defer their September admission. Admission in May is available but is most often governed by summer funding from individual faculty members research grants.
You are invited to contact us regarding possible openings within their research group.
Although they cannot recommend applicants for admission until a complete application is received, they can indicate whether they have space and funding for new students as well as offer more information on specific research projects.
Dr. Salahubas at [email protected]
Love it? Share it:
Related Research Fellowships
- The Shastri Canadian Studies Doctoral Research Fellowship for Indian Students, $1100 – $1300
- Doctorate Fellowship available in: Director Scientific Secretariat
- Doctorate Research Fellowship available in: Global Security
- Doctorate Fellowship in: Historical, current and future lateral connectivity within the floodplain
- Masters Fellowship in: The ecology of muskellunge, an introduced predator, in the vicinity of a large dam