|Institution||University of Calgary|
|Type of Fellowship||PhD Fellowship|
|Graduate Program Type||Engineering|
|Fellowship Amount||To be determined|
|College / University||http://studdys.com/alberta/university-of-calgary/|
Graduate Fellowship Description
The University of Calgary requests applications from PhD Graduate students for the available position of:
Corrosion, Materials and Electro:chemistry.
The fields of interest for the fellowship will be Mechanical Engineering.
The candidate will need to have background in Mechanical Engineering.
The objective of the position is to research the different aspects of Electro-chemistry
Requirements of applicants are to be self:motivated candidates who are interested in Corrosion, Materials and Electro:chemistry.
The University is located in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. We have an assorted selection of programs and classes. Several programs can be acknowledged in direction of certificate or expert status plans.
We are known to stand out between Canadian learning institutes in how we positively make use of students in leadership development in sporting events, research, medicine, architectural, volunteerism and company.
Interested individuals will be required to supply their current curriculum vitae.
For any further information or questions regarding the application process or more information about the University itself please contact:
Dr. Cheng at [email protected]
Applicants can also find facts and more information on the University Page.
Love it? Share it:
Related Research Fellowships
- The Shastri Canadian Studies Doctoral Research Fellowship for Indian Students, $1100 – $1300
- Doctorate Fellowship available in: Director Scientific Secretariat
- Doctorate Research Fellowship available in: Global Security
- Doctorate Fellowship in: Historical, current and future lateral connectivity within the floodplain
- Masters Fellowship in: The ecology of muskellunge, an introduced predator, in the vicinity of a large dam