|Institution||University of Alberta|
|Type of Fellowship||PhD Fellowship|
|Graduate Program Type||Agriculture Sciences|
|Specialty||Climatology & Climate Change|
|Fellowship Amount||$ 25,000/Yr|
|College / University||www.studdys.com/university-of-alberta|
Graduate Fellowship Description
The successful candidate will study changes in climate and associated changes in forest cover. One of the goals of the project is to gain a better understanding of how species differ in their response to climate change. Several key species will be selected. The successful candidate will develop skills in modeling (mostly under the supervision of Dr. Hamann) and will conduct physiological measurements (mostly under the supervision of Dr. Hacke). The student will spend several months with the collaborating team in Munich as part of the program.
Interested candidates should e-mail their transcripts (scanned would be fine for the unofficial application), CV, a letter describing their research experience and interests (2-page limit), recent TOEFL scores (if appropriate), and the names and contact information of three references.
Love it? Share it:
Related Research Fellowships
- The Shastri Canadian Studies Doctoral Research Fellowship for Indian Students, $1100 – $1300
- Doctorate Fellowship available in: Director Scientific Secretariat
- Doctorate Research Fellowship available in: Global Security
- Doctorate Fellowship in: Historical, current and future lateral connectivity within the floodplain
- Masters Fellowship in: The ecology of muskellunge, an introduced predator, in the vicinity of a large dam