|Institution||University of Alberta|
|Type of Fellowship||PhD Fellowship|
|Graduate Program Type||Biological & Medical Sciences|
|Fellowship Amount||$ 21,000/Yr|
|College / University||www.studdys.com/university-of-alberta|
Graduate Fellowship Description
Highly motivated students wishing to participate in an exciting research program examining the apparent small intestinal transport of amino acids and glucose, and the metabolism of glucose in cattle ranked as positive or negative Residual Feed Intake.
Potential students are expected to have successfully completed a M.Sc. degree with training and background in biochemistry, physiology, immunology, or molecular biology. Experience with animal models, especially cattle (bovine) will be a valuable asset and successful candidates are expected to work with such model systems. Financial assistance is available through NSERC research grant funding; however, students will be strongly encouraged to apply for additional competitive scholarships.
If you are interested in applying, please contact the Admissions Advisor, Nicole Dubé:
Love it? Share it:
Related Research Fellowships
- The Shastri Canadian Studies Doctoral Research Fellowship for Indian Students, $1100 – $1300
- Doctorate Fellowship available in: Director Scientific Secretariat
- Doctorate Research Fellowship available in: Global Security
- Doctorate Fellowship in: Historical, current and future lateral connectivity within the floodplain
- Masters Fellowship in: The ecology of muskellunge, an introduced predator, in the vicinity of a large dam