|Institution||University of Alberta|
|Type of Fellowship||Graduate Fellowship|
|Graduate Program Type||Earth Sciences|
|Specialty||Ecology & Conservation|
|College / University||www.studdys.com/university-of-alberta|
Graduate Fellowship Description
The University of Alberta requests applications from Masters Graduate students for the available position of:
Global change biology.
The fields of interest for the fellowship will be identifying vulnerable species and populations under projected climate change, or developing predictive habitat models to guide reforestation programs.
The successful candidates will spend one year in Freiburg, Germany, in an English:language MSc program, and one year at the University of Alberta leading to dual Master degrees.
The objective of the work is to research climate change impacts on tree species and forestry techniques.
Requirements of applicants are that they must have a background in Ecology, Environmental sciences, or Forestry, and an interest in advanced analytical and statistical methods.
The University is located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. We have a wonderful fitness center, which allows for 449 members.
We are one of the best Canadian Learning Institutes.
Interested individuals will be required to supply a curriculum vitae and letter of interest.
For any further information or questions regarding the application process or more information about the University itself please contact:
Dr Andreas Hamann at [email protected]
Applicants can also find facts and more information on the University Page.
Love it? Share it:
Related Research Fellowships
- The Shastri Canadian Studies Doctoral Research Fellowship for Indian Students, $1100 – $1300
- Doctorate Fellowship available in: Director Scientific Secretariat
- Doctorate Research Fellowship available in: Global Security
- Doctorate Fellowship in: Historical, current and future lateral connectivity within the floodplain
- Masters Fellowship in: The ecology of muskellunge, an introduced predator, in the vicinity of a large dam