|Institution||University of Saskatchewan|
|Type of Fellowship||PhD Fellowship|
|Graduate Program Type||Social Science & Health|
|College / University||http://studdys.com/saskatchewan/university-of-saskatchewan/|
Graduate Fellowship Description
The University of Saskatchewan requests applications from PhD Graduate students for the available position of:
Impact and gaps of sustainability policy in education in relation to multiple sectors.
The fields of interest for the fellowship will be investigating community practices as they inform understandings of the impact and gaps of sustainability policy in education.
The students might be coupled to operate or work together on this research.
The objective of the position is to examine existing place and community practices as they inform understandings of the impact and gaps of sustainability policy in education in relation to multiple sectors.
Requirements of applicants are to be PhD Graduate students.
The University is located in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada. We have a fitness building (PAC) which includes a 13,500 square feet gymnasium and also a 42:ft. Mountain climbing wall surface.
We are known for our university observatory that gives the public weekly viewings of the night sky.
Interested individuals will be required to supply curriculum vitae and upon indication of interest, individuals will be provided with application package.
For any further information or questions regarding the application process or more information about the University itself please contact:
Nicola Chopin at nicola.chopin
Applicants can also find facts and more information on the University Page.
Love it? Share it:
Related Research Fellowships
- The Shastri Canadian Studies Doctoral Research Fellowship for Indian Students, $1100 – $1300
- Doctorate Fellowship available in: Director Scientific Secretariat
- Doctorate Research Fellowship available in: Global Security
- Doctorate Fellowship in: Historical, current and future lateral connectivity within the floodplain
- Masters Fellowship in: The ecology of muskellunge, an introduced predator, in the vicinity of a large dam