|Institution||University of Calgary|
|Type of Fellowship||PhD Fellowship|
|Graduate Program Type||Biological & Medical Sciences|
|Specialty||Cell Biology / Development|
|College / University||http://studdys.com/alberta/university-of-calgary/|
Graduate Fellowship Description
The University of Calgary requests applications from PhD Graduate students for the available position of:
Skin regeneration and stem cell biology.
The fields of interest for the fellowship will be Biology, molecular biology, in vitro cell culture.
The successful applicants will participate in collaborative translational experiments under the co-supervision of Dr. Vincent Gabriel, Director of Burn Rehabilitation in the Departments of Clinical Neurosciences, Surgery and Paediatrics.
The objective of the project is to comprehend the part of epidermis stem cells through head of hair follicle regeneration along with epidermis injure curing.
Interested individuals will be required to supply current curriculum vitae.
For any further information or questions regarding the application process or more information about the University itself please contact:
Dr. Biernaskie directly at [email protected]
Love it? Share it:
Related Research Fellowships
- The Shastri Canadian Studies Doctoral Research Fellowship for Indian Students, $1100 – $1300
- Doctorate Fellowship available in: Director Scientific Secretariat
- Doctorate Research Fellowship available in: Global Security
- Doctorate Fellowship in: Historical, current and future lateral connectivity within the floodplain
- Masters Fellowship in: The ecology of muskellunge, an introduced predator, in the vicinity of a large dam