|Institution||University of Alberta|
|Type of Fellowship||Graduate Fellowship|
|Graduate Program Type||Earth Sciences|
|Specialty||Ecology & Conservation|
|Fellowship Amount||To be determined|
|College / University||www.studdys.com/university-of-alberta|
Graduate Fellowship Description
The University of Alberta requests applications from Masters Graduate students for the available position of:
Sustainable forest and environmental management.
The fields of interest for the fellowship will be Economic and Environmental issues. Spend one year in Canada and one year in Europe in an English language Master program.
The fellowship is a 2 year Master program leading to a European and a Canadian degree.
The objective of the open position is to acquire an enhanced global view that accommodates multi-cultural perspectives about economic and environmental issues.
Requirements of applicants are to be Masters Graduate students.
The University is located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. We have a nicely:equipped physical fitness facility, which can be used by 449 people. We also have got certified workers supplying the facility members with help.
We are known to be one of the 5 Top Canadian Universities and is between the top in the world!
Interested individuals will be required to supply their updated curriculum vitae.
For any further information or questions regarding the application process or more information about the University itself please contact:
Dr. Andreas Hamann at [email protected]
Applicants can also find facts and more information on the University Page.
Love it? Share it:
Related Research Fellowships
- The Shastri Canadian Studies Doctoral Research Fellowship for Indian Students, $1100 – $1300
- Doctorate Fellowship available in: Director Scientific Secretariat
- Doctorate Research Fellowship available in: Global Security
- Doctorate Fellowship in: Historical, current and future lateral connectivity within the floodplain
- Masters Fellowship in: The ecology of muskellunge, an introduced predator, in the vicinity of a large dam