|Institution||University of Alberta|
|Type of Fellowship||PhD Fellowship|
|Graduate Program Type||Chemical Sciences|
|Fellowship Amount||$ 25, 000|
|College / University||www.studdys.com/university-of-alberta|
Graduate Fellowship Description
University of Alberta requests applications from PhD Graduate students for the available position of:
Therapeutics for corneal dystrophie.
The candidate will investigate Corneal transplantation and CD caused by mutations in the integral membrane protein, SLC4A11
The main objective of this research project is to study Therapeutics for corneal dystrophies.
The candidate is required to hold a Masters Degree. The candidate must also supply an updated curriculum vitae.
For any further information or questions regarding the application process or more information about the University itself please contact:
Dr. Joe Casey at [email protected]
Applicants can also find facts and more information on the University Page.
Love it? Share it:
Related Research Fellowships
- The Shastri Canadian Studies Doctoral Research Fellowship for Indian Students, $1100 – $1300
- Doctorate Fellowship available in: Director Scientific Secretariat
- Doctorate Research Fellowship available in: Global Security
- Doctorate Fellowship in: Historical, current and future lateral connectivity within the floodplain
- Masters Fellowship in: The ecology of muskellunge, an introduced predator, in the vicinity of a large dam