|Institution||University of Saskatchewan|
|Type of Fellowship||Graduate Fellowship|
|Graduate Program Type||Social Science & Health|
|College / University||http://studdys.com/saskatchewan/university-of-saskatchewan/|
Graduate Fellowship Description
The University of Saskatchewan requests applications from Masters Graduate students for the available position of:
Thesis research on sustainability practices and communities.
The fields of interest for the fellowship will be relationships between sustainability practices and communities.
The candidate will collect data in this field.
The objective of the research and data is to establish the relationships between sustainability practices and communities and sustainability policy in EC-12 or post-secondary education in Canada.
Requirements of applicants are to be Master Graduate students.
The University is located in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada.
We have a physical action centerÂ(PAC) including a 13,500 sq ft health and fitness center. Coordinating the institution are program offerings in aquatics, get together, physical fitness and health.
We are known for our university observatory which offers folks weekly viewings of the stars every Saturday night at no cost.
Interested individuals will be required to supply Curriculum vitae and upon indication of interest, individuals will be provided with an application package.
For any further information or questions regarding the application process or more information about the University itself please contact:
Nicola Chopin at [email protected]
Applicants can also find facts and more information on the University Page.
Love it? Share it:
Related Research Fellowships
- The Shastri Canadian Studies Doctoral Research Fellowship for Indian Students, $1100 – $1300
- Doctorate Fellowship available in: Director Scientific Secretariat
- Doctorate Research Fellowship available in: Global Security
- Doctorate Fellowship in: Historical, current and future lateral connectivity within the floodplain
- Masters Fellowship in: The ecology of muskellunge, an introduced predator, in the vicinity of a large dam