Graduate Degree & Funding description
The MA program in translation is an opportunity for those who hold an Honours BA in translation, or for the translation professional, to investigate the growing academic field of translation studies.
Other: Applicants are required to demonstrate competence, to the satisfaction of the Admissions Committee in two languages, one of which must be English.Resumé or CV. Statement of interest. For those who do not have a BA in Translation, an entrance examination is required. Contact the program for more information.
Type Of Funding
Specific Program Funding Information
York offers competitive funding to all qualified graduate studentsYork University is committed to promoting excellence in research and teaching for graduate students.
Training opportunities and funding are provided through research assistantships in the student's field of study, teaching assistantships with relevant undergraduate programs and/or graduate assistantships with faculty members or research units.
At the time of offer of admission, qualified graduate students are provided with a guaranteed funding package for the duration of their program.
Amount For Phd
Amount For MSC
Love it? Share it:
Related Graduate Programs
- Maîtrise en Traductologie
- Masters Degree of Legal Translation
- Collaborative Masters Degree’s Program in Diaspora and Transnational Studies (MA, Masters Degree, Med)
- Masters Degree in Translation Studies
- Collaborative Doctoral Program in Diaspora and Transnational Studies (Participating Degrees; Doctorate Degree)