|Sponsored by||The Alberta Innovates - Technology Futures (AITF)|
|Type Of Funding||Scholarship|
|Type of Degree||Doctorate|
|Field Of Study||Social Sciences & Health|
|Specialty||Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Nano, or Omics (Omics consists of: Genomics, Proteomics, Metabolomics, Transcriptomics and Regulomics); in and of themselves, or additionally supporting the areas of Health, Bio-industries, or Energy and the Environment.|
|Universities||Alberta based Universities|
|Eligibility Citizenship||Canadian citizen and Permanant Resident, International|
|Country specified||Not Specified|
Graduate Scholarship Description
The Alberta Innovates - Technology Futures (AITF) Scholarships support high caliber students undertaking a full-time graduate program in areas of research important to Alberta.
Your research must be related to: Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Nano, or Omics (Omics consists of: Genomics, Proteomics, Metabolomics, Transcriptomics and Regulomics); in and of themselves, or additionally supporting the areas of Health, Bio-industries, or Energy and the Environment.
The Alberta Innovates Graduate Student Scholarships are open to Canadian, Permanent Resident and International Students. Students in the following categories may apply, provided that they are pursing graduate studies at an Alberta university in one of the research areas outlined below and meet eligibility
- Canadian citizens who have applied for a NEW Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC), awarded spring 2013: Alexander Graham Bell Canada Graduate Scholarship (CGS), Postgraduate Scholarship (PGS), Julie Payette NSERC Research Scholarship, or Vanier CGS.
- Canadian candidates who do not hold an NSERC award
- International candidates
All applications should be made to the appropriate university.
Scholarship awarded on basis of :
Additional important information
This program will not support medical or health-related research initiatives that qualify for support from the Alberta Innovates
To apply: Contact Or Go Here
Application forms (if available)
Love it? Share it:
NA,Scholarship,Multi-category,University of Alberta
- SNIDER, DONALD V. MEMORIAL FELLOWSHIP, $8 000
- Department of Mathematics and Statistics Graduate Entrance Award for International Students, $5 000
- Aboriginal Ambassadors in the Natural Sciences and Engineering Supplement Program, Up to $5 000
- Research Project Awards, $5 000
- Eleta Britton Graduate Scholarship in History, $4 000