|Sponsored by||Canadian Institutes of Health Research|
|Type Of Funding||Award|
|Type of Degree||Doctorate|
|Field Of Study||Biological & Medical Sciences|
|Specialty||Health related fields abroad.|
|Universities||any Canadian University|
|Eligibility Citizenship||Canadian citizen and permanent resident|
Graduate Scholarship Description
The CIHR Doctoral Research Awards consist of two programs administered through a single application:
*The Frederick Banting and Charles Best Canada Graduate Scholarships Doctoral Awards (CGS-D) program provides special recognition and support to students who are pursuing a doctoral degree in a health-related field in Canada.
* The Doctoral Foreign Study Award (DFSA) provides special recognition and support to students who are pursuing a doctoral degree in a health-related field abroad. Objectives The specific objectives of this funding opportunity are:
* To provide recognition and funding to students early in their academic research career, providing them with an opportunity to gain research experience.
* To provide a reliable supply of highly skilled and qualified researchers.
Scholarship awarded on basis of :
Additional important information
The specific objectives of this funding opportunity are:
1) To provide recognition and funding to students early in their academic research career, providing them with an opportunity to gain research experience;
2) To provide a reliable supply of highly skilled and qualified researchers.
To apply: Contact Or Go Here
[email protected], http://www.cihr-irsc.gc.ca/e/38887.html
Only those students engaged in full-time doctoral research training (research training is defined as a minimum of 30 hours/week dedicated to research and course work) in a graduate school are eligible for support.
Application forms (if available)
Love it? Share it:
- Delta Kappa Gamma World Fellowship Fund, $4 000 (US)
- Canada – Latin America and the Caribbean Research exchange Grants (LACREG), $15 000 CDN
- Pacific Institute for Climate Solutions Fellowships (PICS), $18 000
- CanWest Global Graduate Fellowship in Communications, $14 500
- CANADIAN HOME ECONOMICS ASSOCIATION (CHEA) FELLOWSHIP, $6 000