|Sponsored by||York University|
|Type Of Funding||Award|
|Type of Degree||Doctorate,Masters degree|
|Field Of Study||Biological & Medical Sciences,Chemical Sciences|
|Value||Up to $12,500|
|Eligibility Citizenship||Canadian citizen and Permanent Resident|
Graduate Scholarship Description
The Graduate Program in Chemistry will identify potential nominees and provide nominees by April 1 to the Faculty of Graduate Studies Awards Committee for review at the April meeting.
Scholarship awarded on basis of :
(a) Research in organic chemistry;
(b) Academic accomplishments; and,
(c) Financial need.
Additional important information
The value and number of award(s) in any given year will depend on the rate of distribution from the endowment fund and the number of recipients selected.
To apply: Contact Or Go Here
(a) Statement of research;
(c) Transcripts (supplied by graduate program from Admissions file);
(d) Confirmation of financial need; and
(e) Letter of nomination (supplied by graduate program director).
Application forms (if available)
Love it? Share it:
Masters or Doctoral Degree Program,Award,Chemical Sciences ,York University
- Chancellor’s Challenge Graduate Scholarship
- Industrial Postgraduate Scholarships Program, $15 000
- George Lawen / Dexel Developments Scholarship , $ 5 000
- GRADUATE RESEARCH AWARDS FOR DISARMAMENT, ARMS CONTROL AND NON-PROLIFERATION, $3 000
- The Echos du Monde Classique/Classical Views Internship Fund, $10 000