|Sponsored by||McGill Chapter of the Delta Upsilon Fraternity|
|Type Of Funding||Scholarship|
|Type of Degree||Doctorate,Masters degree|
|Field Of Study||Not Specified|
|Value||$5,000 (awards of lesser value may be made in certain cases)|
|Eligibility Citizenship||Canadian citizen and Permanent Resident|
Graduate Scholarship Description
The Delta Upsilon scholarship was first awarded in 1921 to commemorate the fraternity's brothers who were killed in the Boer War and the first and second World Wars. The funds for the DU scholarship were raised from DU's, as well as their families and friends. The award continues to help students to this day.
Scholarship awarded on basis of :
Additional important information
Students who completed an undergraduate degree at McGill and apply for a Mackenzie King scholarship through McGill are also considered for the Delta Upsilon scholarship.
To apply: Contact Or Go Here
This award is open to students who have received an undergraduate degree from McGill university in any faculty and is tenable for graduate study at any recognized university. The necessary CGPA is 3.7 or higher - 3.5 for Law.
Application forms (if available)
Love it? Share it:
Masters Degree Program/ Doctoral Degree Program,Scholarship,NA,University of Alberta
- State-Sponsored Scholarship Program, $1 600/month
- Hopewell Teaching English as a Second Language Graduate Scholarship, $9 500
- Ontario English Catholic Teachers’ Association Scholarships and Fellowships, $10 000
- Certified General Accountants, Alberta, Graduate Scholarship for Excellence in Accounting
- IPAC – Doug Stevens Public Policy Graduate Student Scholarship, $5 000