|Sponsored by||Dr. Robert Eberlein|
|Type Of Funding||Scholarship|
|Type of Degree||Doctorate|
|Field Of Study||Biological & Medical Sciences|
|Universities||University of Calgary|
|Eligibility Citizenship||Not Specified|
|Country specified||Not Specified|
Graduate Scholarship Description
Open to students registered full-time in a graduate degree in the Faculty of Graduate Studies.
To be eligible, students must be applying the methodology of System Dynamics, as embodied by the work of Jay W Forrester, Andrew Ford or John D Sterman, to a research problem, including development of new teaching techniques, as part of the requirements for their graduate degree program. Applicants must include an additional one-page statement describing how their research relates to the System Dynamics methodology (Appendix A.2 - Additional Eligibility Statement of the Graduate Award Application).
Scholarship awarded on basis of :
Additional important information
During tenure of the Graduate AborigiNot Specifiedl Entrance Scholarship, the recipient must be registered full-time in a thesis based graduate program at Simon Fraser University.
To apply: Contact Or Go Here
University of Calgary Graduate department
Application forms (if available)
Love it? Share it:
Graduate Degree Program,Scholarship,Physical Sciences ,University of Calgary
- Special Scholarships for Students to Pursue Graduate Studies Related to Resource Development, $7 500
- Dr. Roger Butler Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- American Association of University Women International Fellowships, $18 000
- Osgoode Catalyst Fellowship, $50 000
- Gulf Canada Resources Limited Graduate Scholarship in Hydrocarbon Development , $9 400