|Sponsored by||Faculty of Nursing|
|Type Of Funding||Scholarship|
|Type of Degree||Doctorate|
|Field Of Study||Social Sciences & Health|
|Universities||University of Calgary|
|Eligibility Citizenship||Canadian citizen and permanent resident|
|Country specified||Not Specified|
Graduate Scholarship Description
Open to students registered full-time in a graduate program in the Faculty of Nursing.
Beginning in September 2013 and lasting until 2016, students entering a nursing graduate program in fall or winter in the Faculty will be invited to apply for the following awards:
- Master’s students
- $20,000 annually (renewable for up to two years)
- Up to three awards per term (September and January)
- Doctoral students
- $30,000 annually (renewable for up to three years)
- Up to four awards per term (September and January)
You must be full-time and hold and maintain a 3.5 or higher GPA for the duration of the award.
Scholarly potential (publications, presentations, and applications for other awards) must also be demonstrated.
Scholarship awarded on basis of :
Scholarly potential (publications, presentations, and applications for other awards) must be demonstrated.
Additional important information
To apply: Contact Or Go Here
Graduate Program Administrator
Application forms (if available)
Love it? Share it:
Graduate Degree Program,Scholarship,Social Sciences & Health ,University of Calgary
- Canada-Brazil Ciência sem Fronteiras Scholarship, $17 640 – $38 400
- New Brunswick Women’s Doctoral Scholarships, $3 000
- Dr. Peter and Mrs. Donna Meincke Graduate Scholarship in Island Studies, $5 000
- Alberta Historical Resources Foundation Aboriginal First Year Graduate Studies Tuition Scholarship, $5 000
- Izaak Walton Killam Pre-Doctoral Scholarships, $33 000