|Sponsored by||FGSR Funding|
|Type Of Funding||Scholarship|
|Type of Degree||Doctorate|
|Field Of Study||Not Specified|
|Universities||University of Regina|
|Eligibility Citizenship||Canadian citizen and permanent resident|
|Country specified||Not Specified|
Graduate Scholarship Description
The intent of the Dean's Scholarships is to attract and retain high calibre students to the University of Regina.
These awards will be offered to students who have outstanding academic records, show research promise and are registering as students in any regular Doctor of Philosophy degree program at the University of Regina.
Scholarship awarded on basis of :
Additional important information
• Students are to complete and submit an FGSR Funding Application Form to their academic unit by the appropriate
• The GSS is an award provided to academically exceptional students with minimal first class standing (80%) who wish
to work full time on their programs. Spring/Summer award recipients may take up to 2 weeks vacation leave.
To apply: Contact Or Go Here
The main switchboard is open from 8:15 am. to 4:30 pm. weekdays (Central Standard Time), except when the University is closed for statutory holidays or the break between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Main switchboard: 306-585-4111
Mail: University of Regina
Department Name, Contact Person
3737 Wascana Parkway
Regina, SK S4S 0A2
Must hold a Masters or Doctoral degree.
Application forms (if available)
Love it? Share it:
Doctoral Degree Program,Scholarship,Multi-category,University of Regina
- COMMUNITY & POPULATION HEALTH RESEARCH – CPHR TRAINING PROGRAM, NA
- Petroleum Technology Research Centre (PTRC) 10th Anniversary Graduate Student Scholarship, $5 000
- Institute of Social and Economic Research (ISER) Strategic Grant Programme, $5 000
- Canadian Institute of Ukrainian Studies: Helen Darcovich Memorial Doctoral Fellowship, $13 000
- Alzheimer Society of Saskatchewan Scholarship, $5 000