|Sponsored by||FGSR Funding|
|Type Of Funding||Scholarship|
|Type of Degree||Masters Fellowship|
|Field Of Study||Not Specified|
|Universities||University of Regina|
|Eligibility Citizenship||Not Specified|
|Country specified||Not Specified|
Graduate Scholarship Description
The intent of these scholarships is to attract and retain high calibre students to the University of Regina.
These awards will be offered to students who have outstanding academic records, show research promise; and are registering as fully-qualified students in any master's degree program at the University of Regina.
There will be two categories of the Centennial Merit Scholarships, one for thesis/project/practicum/exhibition based master's students and the other for course-based students.
Scholarship awarded on basis of :
Outstanding academic records.
Additional important information
Each academic unit may submit up to two (2) nominations in each category. A complete nomination package must be submitted by the Graduate Co-ordinator/Chair and will include the following:
1. A completed Nomination Form for Graduate Centennial Merit Scholarship (180 KB)
2. Transcripts (printed from Self-Service acceptable*)
3. Two (2) Letters of Support (30 KB) (Also available on the Forms page of the FGSR website under Financial Aid.)
4. List of the students' publications
5. List of the students' scholarships/awards
Eligible students should contact the Graduate Chair in their academic unit well in advance of the deadline to find out international deadlines.
*Include ALL undergraduate and graduate transcripts.
An Unofficial Transcript web-version is acceptable as long as the student's name, courses taken, semester taken, grades in each course, and overall grade point average appear on the printed version. UR Self Service will be accepted, but it must be the one entitled "Current Registration & List of Courses (Unofficial Transcript)".
To apply: Contact Or Go Here
Please see the Terms of Reference for FGSR Scholarships and Research Awards (http://www.uregina.ca/gradstudies/assets/forms/FGSRTOR_App_Scholarships_May2011.pdf) for eligibility requirements for FGSR scholarships.
Application forms (if available)
Love it? Share it:
Masters Degree Program,Scholarship,Multi-category,University of Regina
- J. Armand Bombardier Canada Graduate Scholarship Masters, $17 500
- Department of Mathematics and Statistics Graduate Entrance Award for International Students, $5 000
- Petro-Canada Graduate Scholarship in Petroleum Engineering, $5 800
- University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship, $15 000
- Chancellor’s Challenge Graduate Scholarship