|Sponsored by||James Gordon Fletcher fund|
|Type Of Funding||Scholarship|
|Type of Degree||Doctorate|
|Field Of Study||Biological & Medical Sciences,Earth Sciences|
|Specialty||Agricultural and Food Sciences|
|Universities||University of Manitoba|
|Eligibility Citizenship||Not Specified|
|Country specified||Not Specified|
Graduate Scholarship Description
Through a testamentary gift from James Gordon Fletcher, a graduate in Agricultural and Food Sciences at The University of Manitoba (B.S.A. / 25), a fund has been established at the University to support a graduate fellowship in Agricultural and Food Sciences.
Scholarship awarded on basis of :
Academic excellence, commitment to their field of study, the quality and value of the research proposal, and their career objectives.
Additional important information
This fellowship cannot be held with another award valued at or higher than the current value of the University of Manitoba Graduate Fellowship at the Masters level. Applicants for the fellowship will be required to obtain application forms from the Office of the Dean in the Faculty of Agricultural and Food Sciences and will be required to submit the completed application forms on or before the designated application deadline date.
The fellowship recipient shall receive a renewal of the award upon achieving a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.5 in the first year of the Masters program. This fellowship may only be renewed once by the same individual. In years when a renewal award is made, no new award will be offered to a student entering the Masters program.
If, in the judgement of the selection committee, no deserving applicants come forward in a given year, the award will not be made in that year.
The selection committee will be the Awards Committee of the Faculty of Agricultural and Food Sciences.
To apply: Contact Or Go Here
Faculty of Agricultural and Food Sciences
256 Agriculture Building, 66 Dafoe Road
University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, MB R3T 2N2 Canada
Phone: (204) 474-6026 Fax: (204) 474-7525
Agricultural and Food Sciences
(1) is entering the Masters of Science program in the Faculty of Agricultural and Food Sciences and enrols full-time in the program;
(2) has an outstanding record of undergraduate academic achievement (minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.5 over the last 60 credit hours);
(3) demonstrates an interest in and potential for research.
Application forms (if available)
Love it? Share it:
Doctoral Degree Program,Fellowship,Aboriginal,University of Manitoba
- Mohamed Dore Graduate Research Scholarship in Economics, NA
- Mitacs-Accelerate PhD Fellowships, $30 000
- WELCH, HAROLD E. MEMORIAL GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP, $5 000
- Public Safety Canada Research Fellowships in Honour of Stuart Nesbitt White, $19 250
- Douglas-Coldwell Foundation Scholarship in Social Affairs, $3 000