|Sponsored by||Government of Canada|
|Type Of Funding||Fellowship|
|Type of Degree||Postdoc|
|Field Of Study||Not Specified|
|Specialty||Exclusion: professional artists and clinical research and training involving patient-care.|
|Universities||any Canadian University|
|Country specified||Brazil, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Norway, Republic of Korea, Russia and Switzerland|
Graduate Scholarship Description
As part of the Government of Canada Awards (GCA), the Government of Canada offers one-year post-doctoral research fellowships tenable at recognized public Canadian universities and affiliated research institutes.
The Canadian Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship Program (PDRF) is designed to provide research opportunities to promising recent doctoral graduates in the humanities, social sciences, natural sciences and engineering. Fellowships are not offered to professional artists nor to those wishing to do clinical research and training involving patient-care.
Priority will be given to candidates who have not previously studied in Canada under a Canadian government scholarship.
Scholarship awarded on basis of :
Postdoctoral graduate students from Brazil, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Norway, Republic of Korea, Russia, Switzerland.
Additional important information
To apply: Contact Or Go Here
1. Be citizens of one of the following countries: Brazil, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Norway, Republic of Korea, Russia and Switzerland.
2. Applicants who have obtained Canadian citizenship or applied for permanent residency in Canada are ineligible
3. Have completed a Ph.D. degree within the last three (3) years or have completed the Ph.D. degree requirements before taking up the award be accepted into a post-doctoral position at a recognized public Canadian university or affiliated research institute of their choice.
4. will be given to candidates who have not previously studied in Canada under a Canadian government scholarship.
Application forms (if available)
Love it? Share it:
- NSERC-INDUSTRIAL POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS (IPS), $15 000
- Steel Structures Education Foundation Scholarship for Excellence in Steel Design, $2 000
- Dalhousie University James Robinson Johnston Graduate Scholarship for African Canadians, $14 000
- Graduate (International) Research Travel Award, $6 250
- Herb Pinder Graduate Scholarship in Public Policy