|Sponsored by||McGill Chapter of the Delta Upsilon Fraternity|
|Type Of Funding||Scholarship|
|Type of Degree||Doctorate,Masters degree|
|Field Of Study||Not Specified|
|Value||$5,000 (awards of lesser value may be made in certain cases)|
|Eligibility Citizenship||Canadian citizen and Permanent Resident|
Graduate Scholarship Description
Established in memory of Flight Lieutenant John Williamson Frederick Peacock, a member of the Delta Upsilon Fraternity, who was killed in action over Normandy in 1944.
Students who completed an undergraduate degree at McGill and apply for a Mackenzie King scholarship through McGill are also considered for the John Williamson Frederick Peacock scholarship.
Scholarship awarded on basis of :
Additional important information
Deadline: February 1
To apply: Contact Or Go Here
This award is open to students who have received an underNA from McGill university in any faculty and is tenable for graduate study at any recognized university. The necessary CGPA is 3.7 or higher - 3.5 for Law.
Application forms (if available)
Love it? Share it:
Masters Degree Program/ Doctoral Degree Program,Scholarship,NA,Alberta based Universities
- James and Barbara Palmer Graduate Scholarship in Public Policy
- Joseph-Armand Bombardier Canada Graduate Scholarships (CGS) Masters Program, $17 500
- Alberta Award for the Study of Canadian Human Rights and Multiculturalism, $10 000
- Alastair H. Ross Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Honourable N.D. McDermid Graduate Scholarships, $9 125