|Sponsored by||York University Foundation YorkU50|
|Type Of Funding||Award|
|Type of Degree||Doctorate|
|Field Of Study||Biological & Medical Sciences|
|Eligibility Citizenship||Canadian citizen and Permanent Resident|
Graduate Scholarship Description
The Las Nubes Project Committee in the Graduate Program in Environmental Studies is encouraged to review all admissions applications to the project to identify eligible students for nomination.
Programs will identify potential nominees and request the documentation noted above. Programs will meet prior to August 15 to identify the nominee for the following academic year.
Scholarship awarded on basis of :
(a) Fieldwork and research related to neotropical conservation, especially related to research that is undertaken in the vicinity of the Las Nubas Biological Reserve in Costa Rica, and/or that contributes to meeting the goals of the Las Nubas Project;
(b) Academic accomplishments;
(c) Financial need.
Additional important information
* The value and number of award(s) in any given year will depend on the rate of distribution from the endowment fund and the number of recipients selected.
To apply: Contact Or Go Here
Graduate Program in Environmental Studies
(a) Statement of research;
(c) Transcripts (supplied by graduate program from Admissions file);
(d) Confirmation of financial need; and,
(e) Letter of nomination (supplied by graduate program director).
Application forms (if available)
Love it? Share it:
Masters or Doctoral Degree Program,Award,Biological & Medical Sciences ,York University
- University of Manitoba Graduate Fellowships , $12 000
- Harry Frank Guggenheim Foundation: Dissertation Fellowships, $20 000
- Dr Paul and Mrs Apar Sarpal Graduate Scholarship in Mechanical Engineering
- The Walter and Joan Flewelling Memorial Scholarship, $5 000
- Chancellor’s Challenge Graduate Scholarship