|Sponsored by||Government of Manitoba|
|Type Of Funding||Scholarship|
|Type of Degree||Masters Fellowship|
|Field Of Study||Not Specified|
|Universities||University of Manitoba|
|Eligibility Citizenship||Not Specified|
|Country specified||Not Specified|
Graduate Scholarship Description
The Government of Manitoba has provided funds to ensure that Manitoba's best students continue education at home, to foster research that leads to economic growth and to attract excellent students to study in Manitoba.
Valued for a 12 month period at $17,500 for PhD students (can be held with the UMGF, but is limited to funding and/or number of awards available in any given year), or $15,000 for Master's students (must decline UMGF).
Students who are eligible for the UMGF will also have their name entered into the MGS Competition.
Scholarship awarded on basis of :
Additional important information
To apply: Contact Or Go Here
University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, R3T 2N2, Tel: 1-800-432-1960
Application forms (if available)
Love it? Share it:
Masters Degree Program,Scholarship,NA,University of Manitoba
- GRADUATE FELLOWSHIP FOR ACADEMIC DISTINCTION 2013-2014, $7 000
- COMMUNITY & POPULATION HEALTH RESEARCH – CPHR TRAINING PROGRAM, NA
- Jim and Jean Cragg Doctoral Scholarship in Biological Sciences, $3 550
- E8 Sustainable Energy Development Post-Doctoral Scholarship Program, $30 000 (US)
- The AVC Graduate Scholarship Program 2013-2014, $20 000