MARTHA SHUTTLEWORTH GRADUATE ENTRANCE SCHOLARSHIP IN PUBLIC AND INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS (GSMP AWARD), $7 500
|Sponsored by||York University Foundation|
|Type Of Funding||Scholarship|
|Type of Degree||Masters degree|
|Field Of Study||Business & Finance|
|Specialty||Public and international affairs.|
|Eligibility Citizenship||Canadian citizen and Permanent Resident|
Graduate Scholarship Description
The admissions committee in the Graduate Program of Public and International Affairs is encouraged to review all admissions applications to the program to identify eligible students for nomination.
Programs are encouraged to use this significant award to help persuade top applicants to the program to accept an offer of admission to join York University.
Scholarship awarded on basis of :
(a) Research in public and international affairs;
(b) Academic accomplishments;
(c) Involvement in extra-curricular activities;
(d) Demonstrated leadership abilities; and,
(e) Financial need
Additional important information
The value and number of award(s) in any given year will depend on the rate of distribution from the endowment fund and the number of recipients selected.
To apply: Contact Or Go Here
Canadian citizens, permanent residents and/or protected persons who are residents of Ontario are eligible.
Application forms (if available)
Love it? Share it:
Maters,Scholarship,Business & Finance ,York University
- Lea Associates Group Scholarship, $4 000
- Queen Elizabeth II Graduate Scholarships in Science and Technology (QEII-GSST), $15 000
- Canadian Engineering Memorial Foundation – Vale Masters Scholarship, $10 000
- Carnegie Foundation Graduate Scholarship in Island Studies, $3 500
- Dorothy and Kenneth Langmaid Forest Soils and Tree Growth Scholarship, $10 000