|Sponsored by||Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada|
|Type Of Funding||Studentship|
|Type of Degree||Doctorate,Masters degree|
|Field Of Study||Biological & Medical Sciences|
|Universities||any Canadian University|
|Eligibility Citizenship||Canadian Citizen and permanent resident|
Graduate Scholarship Description
The Studentship Program is intended to support research for training students in studies related to multiple sclerosis (MS).
The studentships serve to attract and retain young trainees early in their academic and clinical research careers (in fields such as epidemiology, outcomes research, health economics, monitoring of disease activity and treatment, susceptibility to MS-including genetic, gender-related, and other factors, health care delivery/policy, cognitive, psychosocial and rehabilitation research aimed at improving quality of life research studies) and will support training in the field of MS.
Scholarship awarded on basis of :
To Graduate students working towards a Masters, PhD or related degrees pertaining to research in MS.
Additional important information
Mechanisms of Support
1. The studentship program should emphasize opportunities for research/clinical training and broadening scientific understanding of MS for the Awardee. There are two streams of research, bio medical (BM) and clinical and population health (CPH).
2. Starting this year only CPH Masters Studentships will be offered; new BM Masters Studentships are no longer available. Only those who hold a Masters BM Studentship are eligible for a one year renewal.
3. The Studentship Awards are 1 year in length with an opportunity to be renewed for up to 3 years. In order to be considered for a renewal a renewal application must be submitted each year.
To apply: Contact Or Go Here
In order to apply for this award, applicants must:
• Be working towards a Masters, PhD or related degrees pertaining to research in MS.
• Enrolled in graduate training at a Canadian institution; or those interested in studying abroad must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada
• Studentships must be held in a recognized institution; and responsible to an appropriate supervisor who is in a field relevant to MS.
Application forms (if available)
Love it? Share it:
- State-Sponsored Scholarship Program, $1 600/month
- THE SAMMY GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP IN AUTISM RESEARCH (A GSMP AWARD), $6 000 (Up to)
- Hopewell Teaching English as a Second Language Graduate Scholarship, $9 500
- Chevron Graduate Scholarship in Natural Gas Engineering, $5 800
- Ontario English Catholic Teachers’ Association Scholarships and Fellowships, $10 000