|Sponsored by||Friends of Pansy and George Strange|
|Type Of Funding||Scholarship|
|Type of Degree||Masters degree|
|Field Of Study||Not Specified|
|Universities||University of Alberta|
Graduate Scholarship Description
Awarded annually to an outstanding student registered in a graduate degree program in the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research at the University of Alberta.
Preference will be given to a student who holds an undergraduate degree from an accredited institution in India. Part-time students are eligible for this award.
Scholarship awarded on basis of :
Student who holds an undergraduate degree from an accredited institution in India.
Additional important information
Deadline: September 1
To apply: Contact Or Go Here
Part-time students are eligible for this award.
Application forms (if available)
There is no application form; departments will forward one nomination to the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research.
Love it? Share it:
- Nestmann Scholarship (GSMP Award), $12 500
- Doctoral Foreign Study Award (DFSA), $35 000
- Research & Development Corporation of Newfoundland and Labrador Postgraduate Scholarship Supplements in Ocean Industries, CGS M: $17 500 PGS M: $17 700
- Postdoctoral Fellowships Program, $40 000
- CFUW 1989 École Polytechnique Commemorative Awards, $7 000