|Type Of Funding||Award|
|Type of Degree||Masters Fellowship|
|Field Of Study||Not Specified|
|Universities||University of Northern British Columbia|
|Eligibility Citizenship||Not Specified|
|Country specified||Not Specified|
Graduate Scholarship Description
UNBC has funds for research support, including support from the Ministry of Advanced Education and Labour Market Development to support student led research.
Area(s) of Study:
Please see the information sheet (GR402.1) for complete eligibility criteria.
Scholarship awarded on basis of :
Additional important information
To apply: Contact Or Go Here
Graduate students registered at UNBC in a research based degree program (dissertation, thesis or project). A limited number of awards will also be available to undergraduate students (in their 3rd or 4th year) registered at UNBC who are interested in carrying out a research project.
Application forms (if available)
Love it? Share it:
Masters Degree Program,Award,NA,University of Northern British Columbia
- Concordia University Full Tuition Recruitment Award, NA
- GRADUATE RESEARCH AWARDS FOR DISARMAMENT, ARMS CONTROL AND NON-PROLIFERATION, $3 000
- The Susan Crocker and John Hunken Scholarship in the Fine Arts (GSMP Scholarship), $12 500
- CFUW BOURSE GEORGETTE LEMOYNE, $5 000
- CFUW – Dr. Marion Elder Grant Fellowship, $10 000