|Sponsored by||Canada-U.S. Fulbright Program|
|Type Of Funding||Award|
|Type of Degree||Doctorate|
|Field Of Study||Maths & Computing|
|Specialty||Science, Technology, Engineering|
|Universities||any Canadian University|
|Eligibility Citizenship||United States|
Graduate Scholarship Description
The Fulbright Canada Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) Award is a new initiative of Fulbright Canada, in cooperation with the Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada and six of Canada’s leading research universities.
The Fulbright Canada STEM Award will offer an opportunity for a select group of American students to pursue their PhD in Canada. They will study, conduct research, and be inspired in a technologically-advanced, diverse, and dynamic country.
Scholarship awarded on basis of :
American students to pursue their PhD in Canada.
Additional important information
Traditional Fulbright Student Awards are intended for graduate students, prospective graduate students, and junior professionals who wish to enroll in a graduate studies program, continue their current course of graduate study, or pursue an independent research project for a period of some nine months in Canada.
To apply: Contact Or Go Here
Application forms (if available)
Love it? Share it:
- Haskayne School of Business MBA Entrance ($10,000) Scholarship
- Delta Kappa Gamma World Fellowship Fund, $4 000 (US)
- Ontario Graduate Scholarships (OGS), $15 000
- The Alberta Doctoral Awards for Chinese Students (ADACS) , $31 500
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada Doctoral Fellowship (SSHRC), $20 000