|Sponsored by||University of Prince Edward Island|
|Type Of Funding||Scholarship|
|Type of Degree||Doctorate|
|Field Of Study||Biological & Medical Sciences|
|Duration||Up to 3 Years|
|Universities||University of Prince Edward Island|
|Province||Prince Edward Island|
|Eligibility Citizenship||Canadian citizen and permanent resident, International|
|Country specified||Not Specified|
Graduate Scholarship Description
The Atlantic Veterinary College, University of Prince Edward Island, invites
applications from qualified students intending to enter a new full-time graduate
program (MSc, MVSc or Ph.D) at the Atlantic Veterinary College.
Scholarship awarded on basis of :
Canadian and non-Canadian candidates holding a DVM (or equivalent)
Additional important information
• The successful applicant must agree to immediately report any external
stipend award or fellowship (e.g. NSERC, CIHR, Provincial Innovation, or
other award greater than $10,000 intended for personal support) held at
any time during the period of the AVC Award.
• Total stipend funding for students supported by an AVC Award may not
exceed these ceilings: Masters, $30,000 per year; Doctoral, $36,000 per
year; students holding a DVM and pursuing a Masters or Doctoral program,
$47,500 per year.
• If any other external stipend award or fellowship is obtained prior to or
during the period of the Award, the applicant must agree to forfeit that
portion of the AVC Award that will permit them to fulfill the above
mentioned ceiling requirement.
• These values cited are maxima for this program, and should not be
interpreted as a predicted or recommended level of support, which will
vary between students.
To apply: Contact Or Go Here
Graduate Studies and Research Atlantic
Veterinary College University of Prince Edward Island
Charlottetown, PEI, C1A 4P3 CANADA
Tel: 902-566-0542 Fax: 902-894-2885 Email:
Open to Canadian and non-Canadian candidates holding a BSc, MSc, or DVM (or
Candidates will be selected based on academic record, and potential as a
researcher and/or clinician-scientist.
Application forms (if available)
Love it? Share it:
Masters or Doctoral Degree Program,Scholarship,Biological & Medical Sciences ,University of Prince Edward Island
- Research & Development Corporation of Newfoundland and Labrador Postgraduate Scholarship Supplements in Ocean Industries, CGS M: $17 500 PGS M: $17 700
- New Relationship Trust (NRT) First Nations Scholarship Program, $10 000
- LL Odette Awards in Business Administration, $6 000
- Hellenic Heritage Foundation Graduate Fellowship in Modern Greek History (A GSMP Award), $12 500
- James Gordon Fletcher Graduate Fellowship in Agricultural and Food Sciences, $16 000