|Type Of Funding||Fellowship|
|Type of Degree||Doctorate|
|Field Of Study||Chemical Sciences|
|Specialty||Sciences, including biology, biochemistry, biotechnology, agriculture, medicine, pharmacy and physiology|
|Value||$20 000 CAD|
|Universities||any Canadian University|
|Country specified||Not Specified|
Graduate Scholarship Description
L’Oréal Canada has announced the For Women in Science Research Excellence Fellowships, with the support of the Canadian Commission for UNESCO, which will give two fellowships of $20,000 CAD each to female postdoctoral researchers in the field of Life Sciences, including biology, biochemistry, biotechnology, agriculture, medicine, pharmacy and physiology.
This fellowship is a part of the For Women in Science Program which recognizes the importance of the contributions of women in the progress of science. Applications will be reviewed by a panel of scientists, including representatives from the Canadian Commission for UNESCO and L’Oréal Canada.
Scholarship awarded on basis of :
Additional important information
To apply: Contact Or Go Here
Candidates must conduct their research at a Canadian host institution or organization.
Application forms (if available)
Love it? Share it:
Doctoral Degree Program/ Post-Doctoral Degree Program,Fellowship,Multi-category,Simon Fraser University
- Achievers in Medical Science Research Excellence Award
- NSERC Industrial Research Fellowships Program, $25 000
- U OF M COMPOSITE – SNIDER, DONALD VERNON MEMORIAL Fellowship-U OF M, $8 000
- Canada-China Norman Bethune Health Research Scholarships Program, $17 850
- Canadian Project Forum Graduate Scholarship in Project Management Specialization