McMaster University`s large, attractive campus, the interior of which is open only to pedestrians and cyclists, is at the western end of Lake Ontario.
Nearby attractions include Cootes Paradise, the Bruce Trail, the Niagara Escarpment, the Waterfront Trail, and the Royal Botanical Gardens.
Graduate Programs And Funding
- Masters Degree/Doctorate Degree in Cognitive Science of Language
- MD/Doctorate Degree in Medical Sciences
- Masters Degree in History
- Masters Degree of Communications Management (MCM)
- Metallurgy of Iron and Steel Certificate
- Masters of Business Administration Degree with concentration in International Business