University of Prince Edward Island
Located on 140 acres in Charlottetown, the birthplace of Confederation, the University of Prince Edward Island (UPEI) has a history with roots in two founding institutions: Prince of Wales College (est. 1834) and St. Dunstan’s University (est. 1855). University of Prince Edward Island honours this legacy through a upstanding reputation for research innovation and academic performance.
- The AVC Graduate Scholarship Program, $32 000
- The AVC Graduate Scholarship Program 2013-2014, $20 000
- Dr Regis Duffy Graduate Scholarships in Science, $12 500
- BMO Financial Group Scholarships, $9 000
- Dr. Peter and Mrs. Donna Meincke Graduate Scholarship in Island Studies, $5 000